Tuesday, December 9, 2008

School Holidays

Hello. Many things have happened. School is over. I went to my new school, Fuchun Primary School. It was fun. Mama and Papa thought I would cry. But I had fun. The school has a nice garden. I bought my books. I cannot wait to go to school. My class is Primary 1C.

Aufa also bought his uniform. He wore it for one day. He is so happy to go to school. His school is Nursery Nemo.

We went to Papa's new school. Then we went swimming at Jurong.

We went to nenek and atuk's house in Johor. We watched cartoon and played in our small pool.

We also celebrated mama's birthday. I bought a bracelet for mama. Aufa bought a cake for her. She was happy.

Today we went to the Botanical Garden. We sent something to mama's workplace, then Aufa, Papa and myself went to Jacob Ballas. It is a playground in the Botanical Garden. We had fun. It was hot. After playing, we went home.

Sarah





















No comments: